Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cruising on my M65... :)

No its not a Beemer(BMW) M65.. though i could wish it.. lol.. Just got myself a DELL Precision M65..

No its not sexy & sleek like the
Mac's but its a workstation class, workhorse for me.. This is my desktop replacement, after running my good ol'
PIII into the ground..

Well, little history on my PIII, it started as a PIII 550Mhz with 128MB of SDRAM in year 2000 whilst i was doing my final year of uni in Kiwiland(NZ)... it was actually good enough to do 3D modelling & animation on Lightwave 5 ok?!! dun pray pray.. After numerous upgrades & repairs for the past 8yrs she ends her commision as a PIII 1Ghz 512MB SDRAM with a souped up video card (thanks to Chris Mob), 32bit Creative Live soundcard, Asus P3BF(i think old mobo fried), changed Power Supply(old one fried also).

Neways, check out the pics below.. ;)








No comments: